Moving to a new place can be really tough. You might have to leave your home because of a new job or a sick family member. Whatever the reason, moving is a big change, and having to sell your house fast in San Antonio can make it even more complicated.
Every week, local San Antonio home sellers call us or submit their house info on this website saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house fast in San Antonio“. The good news is, we can help many of them sell their homes quickly because we’re actively buying houses right here in San Antonio, Texas.
But selling your house when you’re moving can be tricky. There are a lot of things to think about, and you might be worried about the costs of keeping an empty house for a long time. Don’t worry; there are ways to make this situation better.
Here’s what you can do:
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In San Antonio… Your Options And Steps
1. Find Out Your House’s Value: First, you need to know how much your house is worth. You can ask a real estate agent for help, or you can reach out to us, and we’ll give you a free valuation. Knowing your house’s value will help you decide how long it might take to sell it.
2. Decide How Fast You Need to Sell: This is important. Some people move and keep their house on the market for over a year before selling it for less money than they hoped. You need to figure out how quickly you want to sell your house and how long you’re willing to pay for things like the mortgage, insurance, and taxes while it’s empty.
3. Find a Real Estate Agent: You can start by contacting us before you start packing. We’re a licensed Texas REALTOR® and can discuss your options with you first. This way, you won’t waste time. Remember, every month your house doesn’t sell, it costs you money. Or, if you’d rather not use an agent, we can also buy your house. We’re also a trusted local house buyer, and we can make you a fair cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
4. Calculate the Costs: Think about how much it costs to hold onto your house. This includes the mortgage, insurance, taxes, maintenance, and more. For example, if you want to sell your house for $200,000, but it takes 7 months to sell, you could lose about $30,000 when you consider all the costs. Selling your house at a discount to us now might be a better option.
5. Take Action: Decide what you want to do and take action. You choose to work with us to list your house. Or, if you don’t want to wait and pay agent fees, consider selling to us instead. Either way, we’re here to help with whatever you choose to do.
If you have time and a unique property, you can try to sell it at a high price. Sometimes, people fall in love with special houses and are willing to pay more. But most houses are pretty similar, and if yours is like the others around it, you might not get the most money by setting a very high price.
You can also try to rent out your house while selling it to see what happens first. This can be confusing, so it’s important to stay in control of the process. In some cases, we can work with you to rent your property to qualified renters before they buy it.
We’re here to help you find creative solutions to your problems. Selling your house when you’re moving doesn’t have to be stressful.
Who Are We and How Can We Help You Sell Your House Fast in San Antonio?
We’re investors who help people in our community. We buy houses from San Antonio homeowners who need to sell fast for different reasons. Some of the reasons people work with us include:
- They need to sell quickly (we can close in as little as 7 days)
- They don’t want to deal with a real estate agent
- They want to avoid paying agent fees
- Their house needs repairs, and they want to sell it as-is
We’re honest and direct, and we’ll offer you a fair price. If you’re ready to sell and don’t want to wait, we can make a quick cash offer. We care about our community, and we’re here to help.
If you’re prepared to wait a little longer and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance and let us take care of the sale. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
If you’re thinking about relocating and need to sell your house fast in San Antonio, call us at (210) 807-6567. We’re always ready to chat and answer your questions.